1. Establishment date:
– Established by the Decision No.2588/QD-UB dated September 09th 2011 of the People’s committee of Binh Duong province with name-calling is Housing Development Fund of Binh Duong province.
– September 09th 2011, official operation.
2. The name of Housing Development Fund:
– Full name: House Development Fund of Binh Duong province
– The head office’s address of BDIF is located at 26 Le Duan Street, Phu Hoa Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province.
– Fax: 0274.3803398
– Phone number: 0274.3803399
– House Development Fund of Binh Duong province is a state-owned financial organisation which is entrusted to manage by BDIF with the purpose of receiving capital from selling and renting state-owned houses in the province; the minimum deduction is 10% from land usage fee of the development projects of the commercial houses and the new urban projects in the area; local budget supports the Fund annually, mobilizing capital from the other legal sources in accordance to law; voluntary support and contribution from both domestic and overseas organisations and individuals to do the Fund’s business.
– Investing directly in housing projects which are approved by the People’s committee of Binh Duong province, organizing houses sale according to embodiments which are approved by the People’s committee of Binh Duong province, direct lease and maintenance according to the housing programmes of the People’s committee of Binh Duong province; recovering the investment capital in accordance to law.
– Investing capital aimed to expend to support implement housing development missions in accordance to the rules of the People’s committee of Binh Duong province.
– Housing Development Fund operates on the principles of financial autonomy, not for profit and capital preservation and development.